1. Redemption of creation is required because of the damage caused by the rebellion in the spiritual realm.
2. Never underestimate the impact of the blessings promised to Abraham. They will change everything.
3. The redeemed people of God are the promised New Jerusalem that is now realized in part and will be complete when Jesus returns.
1. God Blessing His Church
2. Growing Opposition to the Church
3. God Delivering and Directing
4. Continued Proclamation of the Gospel
5. Suffering Endured
1. The Sin Committed
2. The Role of Satan
3. The Holiness of God
4. The Fear of God
1. They were united
2. They were taking care of one another
3. They were proclaiming Jesus
The One Big Idea: To be named a child of God bestows on every believer the highest value and is the greatest privilege.
1. The only means of salvation, for both Jews and Gentiles, is by God’s gift of faith in Jesus Christ.
2. We do not bring God down to shape him in out image, he brings us up to restore his image in us.
3. Our value is not in the name we make for ourselves but in the name God has written on our hearts and on the hands of his Son.
1. The Priority of Prayer
2. The Purpose of Prayer
3. The Petitions of Prayer
4. The Power of Prayer
1. Apostles Arrested
2. Apostles Proclaim Christ
3. Authorities Respond
Acts 3: 11-4:4