Six Aspects of the Crucifixion
1. They offered Him wine.
2. They crucified Him
3. They divided His garments
4. They posted the charge against Him
5. They crucified 2 robbers with Him
6. They mocked Him
Is Church Membership Biblical?
1. Keeping track of members Acts 6:2-3
2. Instructions given to church leaders Acts 20:28-31, Heb 13:17, 1Pet 5:1-2
3. Instructions on church discipline Matt 18:15-17
4. Instructions to love and care for our members John 13: 34-35, Gal 6:10, Eph 2:19-20 1Tim 3:14-15
The Divine Ontology of Covenantal Soteriology The one big idea: Covenants are relational statements of the legal and moral terms and conditions by which a holy and just God deals with his creation. 1. God’s greatest desire for us is to be our God and for us to be his people and that will happen…
Pastor Kevin Schoonhoven shared with us today about how Christ’s grace IS sufficient for us to endure the tribulations in this life. Paul discovers this in 2 Corinthians 12:7-10, he has an immediate response of greater faith in Christ’s sufficient grace. No matter where you are or what you are going through, God’s Grace is sufficient…