God has expectations for the elect.
1. Who are we to care for?
2. when are we to care for them?
3. How are we to car for them?
4. Why do we care for one another?
1. Through Jesus we give thanks to God
2. We are to give thanks continuously
3. Thankfulness encourages serving and sharing
1. Jesus’ Enemies Are Concerned
2. Jesus Foretold His Resurrection
3. Pilate Provides Guards
1. The details of His entombment
2. Why is this important?
a. His death is confirmed
b. His body is made secure
c. Prophecy is fulfilled
d. His humiliation is completed
e. To allow Him to conquer death
1. Jesus Died willingly
2. Miraculous Events Accompanied His Death
3. The Miracle of Salvation
1. Darkness over the land
2. The temple curtain torn
3. Jesus’ last words
Six Aspects of the Crucifixion
1. They offered Him wine.
2. They crucified Him
3. They divided His garments
4. They posted the charge against Him
5. They crucified 2 robbers with Him
6. They mocked Him
1. Our Suffering Savior
2. Our Savior is Condemned
3. Our Savior Suffers
Heb 11:35-40, 12:1-2
Life is all about Christ
Christ’s exaltation is tied to His care for believers