1. Apostles Arrested
2. Apostles Proclaim Christ
3. Authorities Respond
Acts 3: 11-4:4
1. Christ is Head of the church
2. Christ is Savior of the church
3. Christ is Sanctifier of the church
4. Christ is Husband of the church
Acts 3: 1-10
1. The Setting
2. The Miracle
3. The Results
a. God gives us an abundance of evidence
b. We serve a miracle working God
c. We should be those who desire to let others know what God has done for us.
1. The Place of Jesus’ Birth
2. The Humility of Jesus’ Birth
3. The Announcement of Jesus’ Birth
4. The Reaction to Jesus’ Birth
God has expectations for the elect.
1. Who are we to care for?
2. when are we to care for them?
3. How are we to car for them?
4. Why do we care for one another?
Acts 2: 42-47
A model for all Christian Churches
1. Devoted to Spiritual Duties
a. The apostles’ teaching
c. Breaking of bread
d. Prayer – corporate
2. Developed Spiritual Attitudes
a. Awe came upon every soul
b. Attesting miracles, signs and wonders
c. Cared for each other
d. Gathered together regularly
3. Resulted In a Spiritual Impact
1. Through Jesus we give thanks to God
2. We are to give thanks continuously
3. Thankfulness encourages serving and sharing
3. Evidence of the Holy Spirit’s Coming
4. Effect of the Holy Spirit’s Coming