The One Big Idea: Everything in life falls properly into place when God is my first priority.
1. Resolved: I will never give up on my efforts to live for Christ because he will never give up on me.
2. Resolved: That everything I say will come from a heart of love, a spirit of humility, and a desire to honor Christ.
3. Resolved: To face every challenge, embrace every blessing, and act always with honor, knowing that I belong completely to God through Jesus Christ.
Acts 2: 42-47
A model for all Christian Churches
1. Devoted to Spiritual Duties
a. The apostles’ teaching
c. Breaking of bread
d. Prayer – corporate
2. Developed Spiritual Attitudes
a. Awe came upon every soul
b. Attesting miracles, signs and wonders
c. Cared for each other
d. Gathered together regularly
3. Resulted In a Spiritual Impact
Col 3: 1-17
1. A Heavenly Perspective
Who? – those raised with Christ
What? – be heavenly minded
Why?- you have died
2. Living Out a Heavenly Perspective
Put to death what is earthly in you
Put on Christ likeness