1. Jesus Ascends to His Throne
Acts 1: 8-11
2. Jesus Is Reigning Now
2 Tim 3:1-5, Eph 1: 20-23, Phil 2:5-10, 1 Cor 15: 20-28, Rom 8: 18-39
3. Jesus Will Return to Reign
1 Thes 4: 13-18, 2 Pet 2: 1-14
1. Despised and Rejected By Men
2. Jesus is the Son of God
3. Jesus is Condemned to Die
John 18: 1-12
1. Jesus In The Garden
2. Jesus’ Divine Conrtol
3. Jesus’ Protective Care
4. Jesus’ Willing Submission
1. Christmas is about the birth of a Savior born to die to break the power and sting of death for all who believe he did.
2. By grace alone, I am a new creation, but I remain a creature. I can know God truly but not completely.
3. Before creation existed, the Father, Son, and Spirit purposed, through the saving work of the Son, to redeem a people to enjoy God’s presence forever.
1.The Place of Jesus’ Birth Luke 2:1-5
2.The Humility of Jesus’ Birth Luke 2:6-7
3.The Announcement of Jesus’ Birth Luke 2:8-14
4.The Reaction to Jesus’ Birth Luke 2:15-20
Jesus promises that there is a hunger and thirst that He promises to satisfy.
God’s provision shines brightest in times of crisis.
Jesus is the Source of Life. He is the giver of life, and when He declares come forth, life is granted. All events in this life are for the purpose of glorifying God.
The purpose of the church is to exalt God, edify the body and evangelize the lost.