God uses even the worst of our decisions and actions to accomplish His purpose.
1. Secrets destroy relationships and the people who keep them.
2. Secrets don’t remain secret. They become new secrets, and the danger continues.
3. In eternity past, the Triune God secretly planned our redemption and slowly unveiled the secret until the full revelation in the resurrection of Jesus Christ.
Job 1:20-22, James 1:2, John 11:35
1. God is always worthy of worship
2. God allows His peope to suffer to refine and strengthen them
3. Everything God does is based on His infinite knowledge of all things.
God’s compassion and mercy are woven through all He does.
God’s glory is not served by denying the reality of grief and tragedy, but by passing through tragedy with the hope of resurrection.