1. Mary Return To the Tomb
2. Mary Talk To the “Gardener”
3. Jesus Talk to Mary
4. Mary Went To the Disciples
Six Aspects of the Crucifixion
1. They offered Him wine.
2. They crucified Him
3. They divided His garments
4. They posted the charge against Him
5. They crucified 2 robbers with Him
6. They mocked Him
Jesus exposes the scribes and pharisees. In Jesus’ teaching we learn much about obedience, it’s source, and it’s objective.
Jesus’surprising answer to the Pharisees’ challenge about the legality of paying the Roman taxes and how we are to respect both government and God.
Jesus’ arrival into Jerusalem was at the proper time and manner in order to fulfill God plans.