1. The Sin Committed
2. The Role of Satan
3. The Holiness of God
4. The Fear of God
1. They were united
2. They were taking care of one another
3. They were proclaiming Jesus
The One Big Idea: To be named a child of God bestows on every believer the highest value and is the greatest privilege.
1. The only means of salvation, for both Jews and Gentiles, is by God’s gift of faith in Jesus Christ.
2. We do not bring God down to shape him in out image, he brings us up to restore his image in us.
3. Our value is not in the name we make for ourselves but in the name God has written on our hearts and on the hands of his Son.
1. The Priority of Prayer
2. The Purpose of Prayer
3. The Petitions of Prayer
4. The Power of Prayer
1. Apostles Arrested
2. Apostles Proclaim Christ
3. Authorities Respond
Acts 3: 11-4:4
1. Christ is Head of the church
2. Christ is Savior of the church
3. Christ is Sanctifier of the church
4. Christ is Husband of the church
Acts 3: 1-10
1. The Setting
2. The Miracle
3. The Results
a. God gives us an abundance of evidence
b. We serve a miracle working God
c. We should be those who desire to let others know what God has done for us.
The One Big Idea: Everything in life falls properly into place when God is my first priority.
1. Resolved: I will never give up on my efforts to live for Christ because he will never give up on me.
2. Resolved: That everything I say will come from a heart of love, a spirit of humility, and a desire to honor Christ.
3. Resolved: To face every challenge, embrace every blessing, and act always with honor, knowing that I belong completely to God through Jesus Christ.
Christ’s prayer to the Father on behalf of his disciples and all believers.