1. Christ is the Foundation of His Church. 1Cor 3:11
2. Christ is the Builder of His Church. 1Cor 3:9
3. Christ is the Owner of His Church. Acts 20:28, 1Pet 2:9
4. Christ is the Victor of His Church. Heb 2:14-15
Proclaim His Excellencies!
1. Christmas is about the birth of a Savior born to die to break the power and sting of death for all who believe he did.
2. By grace alone, I am a new creation, but I remain a creature. I can know God truly but not completely.
3. Before creation existed, the Father, Son, and Spirit purposed, through the saving work of the Son, to redeem a people to enjoy God’s presence forever.
1. Jesus is God
2. Jesus Became Human
3. Jesus Obeyed Unto Death
4. Jesus Has Been Highly Exalted
a. Exalted in His Resurrection
b. Exalted in His Ascension
C. Exalted in His Coronation as Lord