John 20: 24-31
1. Thomas Refuses To Believe
2. Jesus Appears
a. Jesus was willing to appear for Thomas
b. Jesus presented His scars as proof
c. Jesus met Thomas where he was
3. Thomas Believes And Confesses
Luke 19:28-40 and Genesis 1:2-4
The One Big Idea: The original mission for God’s people as his light of truth to all nations has never changed and will continue until Jesus Christ returns.
1. God will never be without a witness. It is our privilege as living stones to be his witness.
2. The worldviews we face today are essentially the same as those Jesus faced in the first century.
3. The basis of the Biblical worldview that drives the vision and mission of God’s chosen people is found in Genesis one.