Matthew 28: 16-20
1. Going – share the Gospel in order to make disciples
2. Baptizing them in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit
3. Teaching them to observe His commands
4. Jesus will be with us
The One Big Idea: Genesis 1 shows us the pattern on which we are to base our lives as God’s people.
1. Days 1 and 4 describe the same creative act from different perspectives that solve the problem of a dark and empty world.
2. Genesis 1 presents the model for how God wants his people to work.
3. The creation narrative tells us how God wants his people to order their lives.